If I Knew Then
Advice on careers, finance, and life from Harvard Business School’s Class of 1963
Each month, JobsPeopleDo will be featuring a special quote from a graduate of the Harvard Business School Class of 1963. The following quotes are insightful and can be used to inspire and encourage the right career path for you…
• Find an industry that gets you excited and a company that places excellence and integrity at the top of their list of core values.
• Identify the areas in which you can truly excel. What you do well is not work — no matter how hard it is and how many hours are required.
• Learn everything you can about your company, its industry, and your job. Understand both the details and the big picture.
• Always be willing to help others, because many will later help you.
• Befriend and work with the best people, because they will make you better.
Via : http://hbs1963.com/