Scholarship for an Undergraduate Law Student With A Disability at the University of Ottawa
This fund was generously created by the Malhotra Family in memory of Lalitha Sundaram Malhotra.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to undergraduate students registered at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section at the University of Ottawa who have a physical, psychological or learning disability.
The applicant must:
– be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
– be registered as a full-time undergraduate student (or have full-time equivalent status) at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section of the University of Ottawa;
– be in good academic standing;
– be a student who has a physical, psychological or learning disability; and
– demonstrate a commitment to disability rights.
Value of the award: Minimum $1,000
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31