Quantcast
Community Pathway

You Can Handle Anything- Just Try!

by Courtney Gilmour

I am an amputee, missing both hands and my right leg above the knee. I know what you’re thinking, “How is she typing this?” Well, it’s easy. I simply bash […]

Save-On-Foods Diversity Scholarships for Students in British Columbia

by NEADS

Save-On-Foods has partnered with UFCW Local 1518 to offer up to ten scholarships valued at $1,000 each to individuals who have played a significant role in diversity initiatives in their […]

The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association Scholarship Program

by NEADS

The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association Scholarship Program was established in 2002. This Program is supported by donations of the members of the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association (CHHA) and […]

NEADS Disability Events: February 2017- Mark your Calendars!

by NEADS

Organizer: Students For Barrier Free Access (SBA) University of Toronto Title: Students for Barrier Free Access (SBA) Advocacy Committee Meeting – University of Toronto Category: Education Location: Toronto, Ontario Date: […]

NEADS Events Calendar: January 2017

by NEADS

Organizer: International Congress for School Effectiveness and Improvement Title: International Congress for School Effectiveness and Improvement 2017 Ottawa Category: Education Location: Ottawa, Ontario Date: January 7, 2017 – January 10, […]

Ontario Launches New Student Assistance Calculator Tool Helps Students and Families See if They Could be Eligible for Free Tuition from Province

by NEADS

(Via neads.ca) News Release – December 12, 2016 10:00 A.M. – Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development With applications now open for college and university programs, Ontario has launched […]