November Scholarships of the Month – Apply Now!
You’re in your first year of post-secondary and in the midst of a myriad of assignments and preparing for exams – so you’re probably not thinking about scholarships. But by taking only a few minutes out of your day to apply, you can be on the fast track to free money to help fund your education. If you’re planning on entering college or university next September, many scholarships for 2015 are also accepting applications now. Read on to see what we found this month all across Canada!
1. Beggs-Dowling-Mathieu Scholarship – Open to all students across Canada. Amount: $1000. Deadline: September 30, 2015.
2. Bourse commémorative Ken Hildebrant – Open to Quebec students studying an Engineering field. Amount: $2000. Deadline: September 30, 2015.
3. Bracebridge Generation Award – Open to Ontario students active in environmental causes and/or community service. Amount: $1000. Deadline: September 30, 2015.
4. Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada Student Bursary – Open to students whose parent is employed (or has history of employment) with a company who is a member of the Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada. Amount: Depends on need. Deadline: November 24, 2014.
5. CIPS Alberta Blaine Feniak Memorial Scholarship – Open to students in Alberta and Northwest Territories who are enrolled in a Computer Sciences program. Amount: $500. Deadline: September 30, 2015.
6. Barney Danson Scholarship – Open to students with vision loss across Canada who have proven their dedication to success through their academic, personal and charitable endeavors. Amount: $5000. Deadline: May 31, 2015.
7. Pearl & Max B Herman Bursary – Open to Bachelor degree students at the University of Regina. Amount: $5500. Deadline: September 30, 2015.