June Scholarships of the Month – Apply Now!
If you’re entering post-secondary in September and you haven’t yet applied for scholarships, don’t fret! There are many for you to choose from, each one tailored to needs of specific students. Take a look through the great scholarships we found this month and see if any of them will work for you on your educational path.
1. CN Canadian Diversity Scholarships – Open to students from a minority group who are enrolled in an engineering, transportation or sales/marketing field. Amount: $3000. Deadline: December 31, 2014.
2. Global Solidarity Scholarship (OPSEU) – Open to students who are children, foster children or wards of OPSEU members. Amount: $1000. Deadline: June 14, 2014.
3. Brian Maxwell Memorial Scholarship – Open to all students across Canada enrolled in any program. Amount: $5000. Deadline: June 16, 2014.
4. Make it Right Bursaries and Scholarships – Open to students who have demonstrated a commitment to excellence in residential renovation or construction to complete their academic training. Amount: $1500. Deadline: June 30, 2014.
5. AIA and the Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium (GAAS) Scholarship Program – Open to students pursuing a career in the automotive aftermarket. Amount: $1000. Deadline: June 15, 2014.
6. NUPGE The Scholarship for Visible Minorities – Open to all visible minority students who are the children or foster children of a National Union of Public and General Employees member. Amount: $1500. Deadline: June 30, 2014.
7. NUPGE The Scholarship for Aboriginal Canadians – Open to all Aboriginal Canadian students who plan to enter the first year of a Canadian public post-secondary education institution full-time in 2014 – 2015 and who are the children, grandchildren or foster children of a NUPGE member. Amount: $1500. Deadline: June 30, 2014.
8. Safety Scholars Canada – Open to all students who produce a driving safety video that is 25-55 seconds in length. Amount: $5000. Deadline: June 19, 2014.
9. Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan (OTIP) Bursary – Open to students who are or have a relative who are insured through an individual or group policy of an insurance plan or program offered by OTIP. Amount: $1500. Deadline: June 15, 2014.
10. Wado-Kai Student Development Fund – Open to students involved with Wado-Kai Federation that have sensei recommendation. Amount: $1000. Deadline: June 30, 2014.