March Scholarships of the Month – Apply Now!
Another month, another list of great scholarships and bursaries that can help fund your educational ambitions! Remember to read the full description in the links to ensure you are eligible to apply. There is a scholarship for everyone!
1. Steve Bonk Scholarship – Awarded to a student that has successfully completed at least one year of post secondary education and is embarking on careers associated with municipal water supply or wastewater. Amount: $500. Deadline: June 1, 2015.
2. Fraser Institute Student Essay Contest – Open to students from high school to university who submit an essay based on selected criteria. Amount: Up to $1500 depending on category. Deadline: June 1, 2015.
3. Algoma University Alumni Entrance Award III – Open to students transferring to Algoma U under a college articulation agreement who have the highest GPA in the last full year of their college program. Amount: $2000. Deadline: August 15, 2015.
4. SIAST Libraries Arts Award – Open to students enrolled in a full-time program (20 weeks or more in length) at any SIAST campus. Amount: $500. Deadline: May 31, 2015.
5. Learning That Works – Skills Canada National Competition Grant – A grant to support travel and accommodation costs for Saskatchewan Polytechnic students who are going on to compete in the Skills Canada National Competition. Amount: $500. Deadline: June 30, 2015.
6. Friends of Sable Island Society Scholarship – Open to all grade 12 students in Nova Scotia school system to be applied to a post-secondary educational opportunity in 2015. Amount: $1000. Deadline: April 15, 2015.
7. The Andrew Rok Foundation Scholarships – Open to students attending an Ontario university and studying computer science, computational mathematics or technology. Amount: Up to $40,000. Deadline: March 31, 2015.
8. SOS Children’s Safety Scholarship – Open to students who creatively prepare and upload an essay, action plan, or resource guide that outlines prevention of the social issues covered in SOS Magazine. Amount: $5000. Deadline: August 31, 2015.
Leave a comment!