Alberta Community and Inclusive Resources
Alberta is full of great organizations that inform and help communities and the people in them. If you or a family member has a disability in Alberta, there are a ton of inclusive resources out there to choose from. Maybe you are graduating high school and looking for a job? Planning on attending post- secondary education? Maybe you want to join an arts group and meet new friends?
Check the list below and follow the links for more information:
- Inclusion Alberta
- Inclusion at NAIT- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- The Ability Hub
- The Calgary Ability Network
- PREP-Progress, Respect, Empowerment, Progress:
Inclusion for Life
- Community Futures Alberta
Disability Resource Guide (52 pages): http://central.albertacf.com/sites/default/files/central.albertacf.com/disability_resource_guide_2015.pdf
- Canadian Association for Community Living
Leave a comment!