Quantcast
Community Pathway

Residence & Campus Accessibility

by Transition Resource Guide

RESIDENCE ACCESSIBILITY Most residence buildings offer accommodations to students with disabilities or other special needs. During the residence application process, there is often a Special Needs Form that students can […]

Offices for Students with Disabilities

by Transition Resource Guide

Educational institutions have a legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations that promote equity for people who have disabilities. To adhere to their legal obligation, provincial/territorial governments provide publicly funded colleges […]

Disabled Students’ Leadership On-Campus

by NEADS

Student leadership and disabled student groups are important on post-secondary campuses if positive change is to occur. Just as a student council is a vital tool for bringing the needs […]

Campus Disability Services

by NEADS

If you’re a student with a disability looking at your post-secondary options, we’ve provided a handy link to the NEADS website where you can access information about campus disability services […]

Transition Programs for Students with Disabilities

by NEADS

One of the best ways students can get a sense of what to expect when beginning a post-secondary program is to talk with people who have first-hand experience in such […]

Struggling Students under Stress: My Personal and Professional Perspectives

by National Center for Learning Disabilities

As a student I struggled significantly with a reading and processing-related learning disability (LD) and, as a result, stress was a big part of my elementary and secondary school experiences. […]