February Scholarships of the Month – Apply Now!
Welcome to our list of ten new scholarships for February! Remember – it’s never too early to plan your finances for post-secondary education. The sooner you start, the greater your chances of success! Take a look at all of the scholarships below and apply for as many as you can! Go out and get that free money!
1. The Colonel Douglas H. Gunter Award – Open to all students across Canada. Amount: 5 @ $1000. Deadline: April 13, 2013
2. Douglas McRorie Memorial Scholarship – For students majoring in agricultural business, economics, finance or trade. Amount: $3000-$5000. Deadline: February 22, 2013
3. Aborginal Traditional Arts Project Grant – For Aboriginal students stuyding Arts in Alberta. Amount: $15,000. Deadline: February 15, 2013.
4. 2013 Toyota Earth Day Scholarship – Open to all students entering post-secondary education in 2013/2014. Amount: $5000. Deadline: February 15, 2013.
5. Anne Latimer Memorial Bursary – Open to female students enrolled in Women’s Studies at Langara College, Vancouver. Amount: Dependent on need. Deadline: February 14, 2013. **Many more Langara College bursaries at the link – check them out!**
6. Canadian Institute for Nordic Studies Undergraduate Summer Bursaries – for Canadian students planning to study abroad at a Nordic university. Amount: $1500. Deadline: February 15, 2013.
7. Saskatchewan Chancellor’s Scholarship – For all students entering post-secondary education at the University of Saskatchewan. Amount: $5000. Deadline: February 15, 2013.
8. Don Moore Scholarship Award – For all students entering post-secondary education in Alberta. Amount: $1500. Deadline: February 15, 2013.
9. John Brooks Foundation Scholarship – For all students entering post-secondary education at Queens University in Kingston, ON. Amount: $1300. Deadline: February 15, 2013.
10. University of Ontario Institute of Technology Chancellor’s Scholarship – For students entering their first year of studies at UOIT. Amount: $28,000. Deadline: February 22, 2013.