Quantcast
Community Pathway

Sharing Personal Data Online

by author below

By Maryam Sheikh The Internet is a wonderful yet dangerous place. It gives us unlimited access to content and information. It serves as a tool that helps keep us informed […]

What are my rights to post-secondary education as a person with a disability?

by NEADS

All educational institutions have a legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodation, up to the point of ‘undue hardship,’ in order to ensure equity for students with disabilities. The Canadian Charter […]

How Anger Can Make You Better

by Anthony Teles

Do you ever get angry and have no idea why? Anger has always been a big part of being human. Everyone gets upset from time to time. It is a […]

What is FOMO and How Can it Affect You?

by Linda Mendes

What is FOMO? FOMO stands for “fear of missing out”. This fear refers to the feeling that others are having more fun, living better lives, and experiencing much better things […]

Why Representation in Media Matters for People with Disabilities

by Anthony Teles

Movies and shows are a major part of our culture. What we see on the screen can influence how we view society as a whole. For a long time, people […]

What Do I Do if My Friends and Family Are Not Taking COVID-19 Seriously?

by Anthony Teles

COVID-19 is exhausting. The social distancing, staying home, and taking extra precautions all take a huge mental and physical toll. It can be difficult to follow all of this, but […]