April Scholarships of the Month – Apply Now!
Spring has sprung, and so have applications for scholarships and bursaries. This is the perfect time of year to grab that free cash for school. There are a number of scholarships and bursaries for students from all walks of life – check out just a few of the ones we found this month!
1. OutputLinks Communications Group Sponsors Scholarships – For students enrolled in Document Management and Graphic Communications. Amount: $1000-$5000 USD. Deadline: May 1, 2015.
2. The Amazing Travel Scholarship – Open to students who submit an essay or video about why they love to travel. Amount: Top prize of $2500 and an internship plus a trip. Deadline: April 25, 2015
3. Knowing About Research (KARes) Scholar Award – Open to a grade 12 student in each of the nine school boards (visit link for details) who will be attending a university or community college in Nova Scotia in 2015-16. Amount: Up to $15,000. Deadline: April 15, 2015.
4. Brian Maxwell Memorial Scholarship – Provincial/National – Awarded each year to two athletes that will be continuing their post secondary education at a Canadian College or University. Amount: $5000. Deadline: June 15, 2015.
5. Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario (FWIO) Provincial Scholarship – Open to full-time students from Ontario entering their first year of studies at a post-secondary institution. Amount: $1000. Deadline: June 30, 2015.
6. Make it Right Bursaries and Scholarships – Open to students entering or enrolled in a residential construction program at a Canadian college or university. Amount: $1500. Deadline: June 30, 2015.
7. The Canadian Printing Industries Scholarship Trust Fund – Open to students in a printing management or technical program. Amount: $1250. Deadline: June 30, 2015.