Easy Start Transition Program at Humber College
Humber Accessible Learning Services is hosting the Easy Start Transition Program on Wednesday, August 16 at North Campus.
ASD Transition Day
When: Friday, August 18, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
Where: North Campus (Room J110)
What: This is an information day specifically for students with Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) who are coming to Humber College or The University of Guelph-Humber in Fall 2017.
On this day you can expect to:
- Meet other new, like-minded students
- Get first year survival tips from senior students with ASD
- Develop a few more strategies for academic and social success
- Practice using Humber and Guelph-Humber’s online learning systems
If you would like more information about our services, please contact us: http://www.humber.ca/student-life/swac/contact-us.
The Easy Start Transition Program is brought to you by Humber Accessible Learning Services.
Please complete the registration information below. Items marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed in order to submit the registration.
– See more at: http://neads.ca/en/about/media/index.php?id=481#sthash.ZGGSsUnW.dpuf
Leave a comment!