November Scholarships of the Month – Apply Now!
Welcome to our listing of ten new scholarships for November! Be sure to check out the information for each one to see if you are eligible to apply. It’s never too early to start working on your applications for scholarships next year! You work hard for your grades – now go out and get that free money!
1. Terry Fox Humanitarian Award – National scholarship program. Amount: Up to $7,000 per year for a maximum of 4 years. Application deadline: February 1, 2013.
2. University of Toronto National Scholarship Program – National scholarship program. Amount: $35,000 – $50,000 plus incidental fees for 4 years. Application deadline: November 9, 2012.
3. The Leonard Foundation Financial Assistance Program – National scholarship program. Amount: $1,000. Application deadline: March 15, 2013. NOTE: Your application must be submitted on your behalf by a nominator. See website for details.
4. D&R Sobey Atlantic Scholarship – Regional scholarship program – must be a student from Atlantic Canada enrolled in the Queen’s University Commerce program. Amount: $68,000. Application deadline: December 1, 2012.
5. Toyota Earth Day Scholarship – National scholarship program for students who demonstrate leadership in environmental issues. Amount: $5,000. Application deadline: February 15, 2013.
6. Monsanto Fund Opportunity Scholarship – Regional scholarship program for students from rural communities. Amount: $1,500. Application Deadline: May 25, 2013.
7. Assumption Foundation Scholarship – National scholarship program for students enrolled full-time in a post-secondary institution and who have an average of 70% or above. Amount: $1,500. Application Deadline: April 30, 2013.
8. Burger King Scholars Program – National scholarship program for students graduating from Grade 12 this year. Amount: Between $1,000 and $50,000, depending on the scholarship stream applied for. Application deadline: January 10, 2013. NOTE: Applications can only be submitted online. The online form does not become active until November 15, 2012.
9. MADD Youth Services Bursary – National scholarship program for students who have lost an immediate family member to an impaired driver. Amount: $2,000. Application deadline: May 31, 2013.
10. Schulich Leaders – National scholarship program for students who have been nominated and accepted as the Schulich Leader for their school. NOTE: You must first be nominated as a Schulich Leader via their website no later than February 5, 2013. Once accepted, the scholarship application for all Schulich Leaders commences. Amount: $60,000. Scholarship application deadline: March 31, 2013.
Leave a comment!