Quantcast
Community Pathway

Improvisation as Therapy

by Anthony Teles

Mental illness targets everybody in its own unique way, and we each have our tailor-made tale to share. My depression and anxiety reached their apex in 2011. One of the […]

Pathways Health Centre for Children: Help for People in Need

by Susan Huebert

http://dev.pathwayscentre.org/page/community Some websites are destinations in themselves, but others are paths to something else. That’s what the Pathways Health Centre for Children website is: a guide to other resources that […]

The Landscape of Accessibility and Accommodation for Students with Disabilities in Canadian Post-Secondary Education

by NEADS

The National Educational Association of Disabled Students (NEADS) has received a grant from the Government of Canada’s Social Development Partnerships Program (SDPP-D), for an important research project: The Landscape of […]

Easy Start Transition Program at Humber College

by NEADS

Humber Accessible Learning Services is hosting the Easy Start Transition Program on Wednesday, August 16 at North Campus. ASD Transition Day When: Friday, August 18, 2017, 9:30 a.m. Where: North […]

Finding Mental Health Refuge at Stella’s Place

by Anthony Teles

Depression and anxiety have followed me for years. I have learned how to manage them, but the duo creep in the shadows for myself and many others. As I get […]

NEADS Community Events: June 2017

by NEADS

Via neads.ca Organizer: Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Care Network Title: 18th Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Care Conference (2017) Connecting People In Need With Care Category: Education Location: Ottawa, Ontario Date: […]