Quantcast
Community Pathway

Easy Start Transition Program at Humber College

by NEADS

Humber Accessible Learning Services is hosting the Easy Start Transition Program on Wednesday, August 16 at North Campus. ASD Transition Day When: Friday, August 18, 2017, 9:30 a.m. Where: North […]

Finding Mental Health Refuge at Stella’s Place

by Anthony Teles

Depression and anxiety have followed me for years. I have learned how to manage them, but the duo creep in the shadows for myself and many others. As I get […]

NEADS Community Events: June 2017

by NEADS

Via neads.ca Organizer: Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Care Network Title: 18th Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Care Conference (2017) Connecting People In Need With Care Category: Education Location: Ottawa, Ontario Date: […]

Bank of Canada’s Scholarship and Work Placement

by NEADS

Via Neads.ca The Bank of Canada’s Scholarship and Work Placement Program is designed to assist students with disabilities and Indigenous students in furthering their education and to encourage them to […]

NEADS Events: May 2017- Mark your Calendars!

by NEADS

Via neads.ca Organizer: Humber College Title: Transition to Work Event: Employment Success for People with Disabilities Category: Employment Location: Toronto, Ontario Date: May 2, 2017 Web site: http://transitiontowork.eventbrite.ca Description: You […]

DramaWay: A Way for Everyone to Experience the Creative Arts

by Anthony Teles

The creative arts have a profound impact on us all. Whether you are artist or audience, whether it is a song, dance, or movie, the arts stir emotions in such […]